April 20, 2009

Week 80 - Weight Watchers

Week 60's weigh-in was: +0.2 lbs.
...I must have misplaced one of my log books cause (for now) I can't find it.

So the reminder of my weigh-ins are:
Week 74's weigh-in was: -1.0 lbs.
Week 75's weigh-in was: +2.6 lbs.
Week 76's weigh-in was: +0.8 lbs.
Week 77's weigh-in was: 0 lbs.
Week 78's weigh-in was: -0.8 lbs.
Week 79's weigh-in was: +0.6 lbs.
Week 80's weigh-in was: -0.2 lbs.

Total weight loss: -60.2 lbs.

So I'm pretty much still staying within the same weight range.
I haven't been at the Gym much - so note to self, no more Gym memberships!

I did join a local marathon walk/run for Diabetes.
I signed-up for their 10K route. I'm not going to be running it this year but I'd like to plan on running it or most of it for next year. Goals - I need goals.
I've realized that I'm the type of person that needs to set goals inorder to achieve them, otherwise I have nothing to work for so I pretty much give up or just don't bother.
But if I set myself goals and tell other people and then people are expecting me to do it -
well then... that gives me something to "fight" for.

I am still going to WW meetings. I still am 'self-discovering' myself.
I realize that I do have issues with food. I think about it, I plan for it, I worry about it, and I crave it. I've always said - I love food. I am now working on loving food in a healthier way.
My battle isn't over. I know I've already lost 60lbs but that was physical - I now need to work on the mental stuff and that's the hard part.

The following lead me to food (without even thinking about it sometimes):
Stress = Food
Pressures = Food
Crankiness = Food
Having "certain" types of food in the house = Food (can't have it just sitting there cause I know it's there and will eventually eat it)
and the list can go on and on and on... you get the point.

So I am trying to refocus my thoughts and emotions to direct themselves to something else.
I need a new "crutch", and new "fall back plan"... and that's what I'm working on.

So until next time, choose healthy!!

No comments: